Automated Analysis of Hemagglutination and Hemagglutination Inhibition Assays
CypherOne Hemagglutination Analyzer eliminates visual interpretation and generates digital records automatically.
- Eliminate subjectivity and increase standardization across users and sites
- Improve record-keeping, data integrity, and audit trails with digital, traceable records
- Maintain compatibility with your current sample preparation workflow and methods
- Free up essential staff and allow any lab personnel to read plates.
- Antigenic characterization of influenza viruses
- Evaluation of vaccine efficacy during clinical serology testing
- Influenza diagnostics
- Global influenza serosurveillance
- Assessment during vaccine development
- CypherOne instrument and PC
- 21 CFR Part 11 software enables easy compliance with audit review
- High resolution image and titer results are stored in SQL database
- QC plate available for easy calibration and operational qualification
- Being an expert requires <1 hour training
- Maintenance-free system
Users can organize plate batch information, enter experimental information, adjust analysis parameters, view and edit results. The 21 CFR Part 11-compatible software has features such as user-based access controls, audit trails, and electronic signatures. A database for record storage allows previous experiments to be tracked. CypherOne system can also easily be integrated within larger information management systems through the export and import of CSV files.